Skip to content

DSWD Travel Consent Form

A minor child traveling from the Philippines to any country abroad must be accompanied by a parent.  If the child is unaccompanied by any of the two parents, he or she may be required to produce a travel clearance issued by the DSWD at the port of departure.  A travel clearance may be valid for one or two years, depending on the application of the parent. Click here to get the DSWD Travel Consent Form in PDF format.

Please note, however, children who are involved in an ongoing custody case may additionally have to obtain a court order approving the departure if a Hold Departure Order has already been issued in the case.

Posted in Free Legal and Government Forms.

Tagged with , .

© 2018 - Sitemap - Privacy Policy | Powered by: Infomagnate