Putting things in writing should always be a habit.
Whether it’s for:
- acknowledging an amount paid to another
- recording a debt or loan
- selling a house, car or jewelry
- renting out property
- hiring a secretary or small business personnel
- your custody or visitation arrangement
- or just about anything you want to have written proof of
having the right legal forms (Philippines) that you can easily fill out and print out is your best protection.
After all, a written document signed and sworn to before a notary public is your best evidence.